Monday, October 02, 2006



Happy Fall!

It's been awhile since I've post anything, and I apologize to those who keep checking. I have been pretty sick this pregnancy and have not been able to keep up with things as much as I would like too! I'm hoping that I will start to feel better here pretty soon. In other family news, the girls are both in school. YIPEE! Eisha is doing well in 1st grade and I am so proud of her. So far, she hasn't missed a single word on her spelling tests! She is also reading more and more. Brinley started preschool and goes twice a week. She is loving it and I look forward to her learning more and more. Kalani is doing well. His job keeps him busy, but most of the time he enjoys it. He is planning a trip to Alaska next summer and he is looking forward to being away from the office! Anyway, that is all for now, I will try to update this a little more often!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too freakin' cute!