Just an update! A lot of people have been asking about my friend Abby. Last month she finished her last round of radiation! She is doing well and we all hope that she will only get better. Her Doctor didn't expect her to do so well, so she is very happy to be doing so well. She will have to have routine check-ups just to make sure that the cancer hasn't come back. She is excited to get her life back, and can't wait for her hair to grow back. Thank you for all of your prayers!
In other news, I am now in my third trimester. If you haven't heard, we did not want to know the gender of the baby. Well, actually, I didn't want to know the gender. I think most everyone is going nuts because they don't know, sorry! If the baby is a girl, we have decided on the name Addison. However, we have yet to come up with a boy name. We want a nice strong "manly" name, not something "cute". I told Kalani that we should name him Bronco, but he didn't like that suggestion. So if you have any ideas for us, we would truly appreciate it. In fact, we never had a name for Brinley until some friends of our suggested the name!
Anyway, these are our current updates. We'll let you know as soon as something worth mentioning happens!
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment