Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I apologize for not updating our blog that last few months! We have been very busy! I also moved Brody's crib into the same room as the computer, so I am not able to jump on while he is napping. Below I posted some pictures of some of the things that we have been up to lately, but I'm also going to add and expand on that:
  • Brody is almost 9 months old! Within the last couple of weeks he has gone from his "army" crawl, to a regular crawl and he is ALL OVER THE PLACE! He has even learned to climb the stairs, and has tumbled down them 3 times. He loves to eat and has decided that he doesn't want anything to do with "baby" food, he wants to eat whatever everyone else is having! He is still a "mommy's boy" and gets concerned if she is ever out of his sight! He is the cutest little baby and we just all love him so much!
  • Brinley is keeping busy with her social life. Everyday, she is at a friends house, or friends are here! She enjoys kindergarten (even though she is struggling a bit). She is so excited for Christmas, and she wants everything! She attends dance, and this week she is having her first performance! She is very excited to be dancing and can't wait to show everyone her dance!
  • Eisha has kept us busy with her recent 8th birthday and her baptism. We are so proud of her decision to be baptized. We enjoyed having friends and family with us for that special time. She is doing great in school! She is very bright and never ceases to amaze me with what she knows. She is looking forward to Christmas also, but is having a hard time remembering that you are suppose to be on your best behavior at Christmas time! She is also in dance and is excited to perform this week as well.
  • Kalani keeps busy with work as usual. He flew out to Kansas City this month for some meetings and for the company Christmas party. He is such a good man and I admire him for what he does for our family. He is looking forward to some time off around Christmas to "play" and just relax!
  • As for myself, I've been busy planning events and being a mom. Last month I was called to be the second counselor in the Young Women's presidency. That has added to my busyness since I now have meetings and activities to attend! I am excited for Christmas and the joy that it brings! I look forward to watching the kids open their presents and the joy on their faces!

Well, that is our update. We hope everyone is doing well, and please stay in touch! Merry Christmas! Love, The Needham Family

No comments: