skip to main |
skip to sidebar
SAVE THE BOOBIES!!!! An update on my mom. She had a biopsy done on her thyroid, and that came back NEGATIVE (Yeah, cancer-free)! She goes in tomorrow to have a MASECTOMY!!!! Not fun. They want to make sure that they get all of the cancer, so they feel that the masectomy is necessary. While she is still under, the plastic surgeon will come in and start rebuilding her breast, which I didn't know they did, but it sounds great to me! After the surgery sometime, she will have to do chemptherapy. :( So, she will be doing some wig shopping for Andy's wedding. So please keep her in your prayers!
Save the
B( . )( . )BIES!!!!!
2 comments:
I love that you can have such a good sense of humor during such a trying time! I really think humor can save us, don't you? I am thinking of you and hope all goes well for your mom...cancer is so hard to go through. There is a documentary out there called Crazy, Sexy Cancer...I've only seen pieces of it, but it's very moving and motivational.
It's good that you are really positive for her, thats what will help her the most. It makes things easier when you have people cheering you on and motivating you rather than telling you how much your situation sucks. GOOD FOR YOU.
Post a Comment