Wednesday, October 15, 2008


Eisha turned 9 years old this last Friday! She had a HUGE bithday party! She wanted a "scary" birthday party. So I pretty much let her plan the whole thing. Eisha had a lot of fun, and that's whats important, right? I am soooo glad that it is over!!!!!

5 comments:

Ann said...

So did they dress up and tell scary stories? Sound like fun!

Lia said...

Hey Natalie, you look like you're ready to head down to the Rocky Mountain Raceway, kick back a few and hang with the guys!! Too cute.

Nikki said...

Is that you in the background w/ the hat? That's scarry!!! :) just kidding. Sounds like she had a great time. Happy Birthday Eisha!

Brandon, Misty, Kyla and Casey said...

Kyla's birthday is on Oct. 28th, so we've had many "scary" halloween themed costume parties in the past as well. I agree with Nikki, you look pretty scary in your redneck get-up, hehe!

Amanda Borden said...

i love YOUR costume nat. that is awesome.