My mom is cancer-free! I am so grateful to my heavenly father for letting me keep my mom! She put up an amazing fight and I am so proud of her! Thanks Sammi for the amazing pictures of her!
For more photos by Sammi, check at her site, www.feelslikehomephotography.blogspot.com
those pics says soooo much!!! great job to your mom, what an enduring sweet lady. life is so precious. i love the one w/your dad also. You can just feel the love and respect they have for one another and i can see you and all your siblings feel the same about your spouses. what a legacy!
This blog is to keep friends and family updated on our life. It is also for expressing my thoughts. Mostly it's a dumb little thing that I spend way too much time on!
6 comments:
Congrats to your mom! What a relief. Those are some amazing pictures.
those pics says soooo much!!! great job to your mom, what an enduring sweet lady. life is so precious. i love the one w/your dad also. You can just feel the love and respect they have for one another and i can see you and all your siblings feel the same about your spouses. what a legacy!
What wonderful pictures....it brought a tear to my eye. I'm so glad all of our prayers were answered.
Congratulations! Your mom must be a strong woman. I LOVE the pictures.
That is awesome! What a beautiful Mom you have!
Post a Comment