Monday, April 06, 2009

Weekend at the Beach!
Ok, not a weekend, just a few minutes in between conference sessions on Sunday. And not a very exciting beach either. We just took a Sunday drive and ended up at Saltair and the stinky beaches of the Great Salt Lake. It was chilly, but at least the kids had fun drawing in the sand...






Brody had a HUGE sugar high last night (those dang PEEPS) and would not go to sleep. The last time that I checked on him, I found his entire room covered in powder!!! I don't even know what to say about that...



3 comments:

Ann said...

I used to love to go out to Saltair and just hang out. It was stinky but if you pretended hard enough, you could almost convince yourself that you were somewhere else. Looks like you made it through conference at least!

Nikki said...

I am not a fan of that stinky beach. We camped out there one year and once the sun went down, the mice came out. Needless to say..we stayed in the trailer the rest of the night. And about the powder thing..welcome to boy-hood!! :)

Lia said...

Are you old enough to remember when you could go out there and they had a swimming beach with showers and everything? I remember doing it as a school trip once. Okay, it freaked me out.