skip to main | skip to sidebar

Kalani, Natalie, Eisha, Brinley, and Brody

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Ok. I know that I need to update, but honestly, I have been SO busy! So, I will do short little updates until I am caught up! This first update comes from September. I finally had a procedure that I had been wanting for YEARS!! I had my gums lasered off. Yep, that's right. As you can see from the awesome photo below, I've always had big gums and little teeth...The process was uncomfortable, but not horrible. The stitches were not fun, but now I LOVE my smile! I can't walk past a mirror without smilind an admiring my teeth! I am so glad that I finally had it done. Below are a few pics from the process...And then the final product...
Posted by NatNeedham at 11:01 AM

3 comments:

Patty Sampson said...

Wow Natalie! You are so brave! And your new smile is AWESOME!!! Way to go! I can see why you love admiring the end result. You look fantastic!

3:09 PM
Claire said...

They Look Great!!!
Way to go!!

8:45 PM
Ann said...

It does make a huge difference, you were always pretty but now you are gorgeous!

8:14 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

A Happy Family

A Happy Family
Well, some of the time...

Friends

  • nienie
    2 days ago
  • Peter Mendenhall
    4 years ago
  • Judith Everett
    8 years ago
  • Kim Schaefer
    9 years ago
  • Tara Thompson
    10 years ago
  • Aunt Ann
    10 years ago
  • Schroeder Family
    10 years ago
  • Mendenhall's in Color Country
    11 years ago
  • Nutrition Rx Consulting
    11 years ago
  • Kassie Anderson
    11 years ago
  • Eric & Lettie
    11 years ago
  • Hardman Family
    12 years ago
  • White Family
    12 years ago
  • Leonard Family
    12 years ago
  • Clairey's Place
    12 years ago
  • The 4 Taylors
    12 years ago
  • Hutchings Family
    13 years ago
  • Hoch Family
    13 years ago
  • Turner Family
    14 years ago
  • Misty
    14 years ago
  • Pace CrazYness
    14 years ago
  • DeMille Family
    15 years ago
  • The Amasio's
    15 years ago
  • Ceser Family
    15 years ago
  • Wiley Journey
    15 years ago
  • Tim & Christine
    15 years ago
  • Misty and Jake
    15 years ago
  • The Tidwell Family
    15 years ago
  • Ross Beardall
    16 years ago
  • Lindy Humphrey
    16 years ago
  • Tonumaipe'a Family
    16 years ago
  • The Butler Family
    16 years ago
  • Alicia Thelin
    16 years ago
  • Alldredge Family
    17 years ago
  • The Culture-Loving Pilot Wife
  • Sheena Bennet
  • Kate and Ross
  • Lia Anderson
  • The Borden Family
  • Austin & Heather
  • Amy Thelin
  • Bringhurst Family
  • Tricia Michler
  • Lara Amerongan
  • andy & sammi
  • Mom
  • Sampson Saga

Links

  • Polka Dot Pumpkin
  • Feels Like Home Photography
  • Sugardoodle
  • Red Door Staging Services

Blog Archive

  • October (1)
  • September (1)
  • August (1)
  • July (2)
  • May (2)
  • March (1)
  • February (3)
  • January (5)
  • December (1)
  • November (1)
  • September (2)
  • August (2)
  • July (2)
  • June (3)
  • May (5)
  • April (3)
  • March (6)
  • February (2)
  • January (2)
  • December (1)
  • November (6)
  • October (5)
  • September (2)
  • August (8)
  • July (5)
  • June (6)
  • May (2)
  • March (1)
  • February (3)
  • January (2)
  • December (2)
  • October (1)
  • September (1)
  • August (6)
  • June (2)
  • May (4)
  • April (3)
  • March (4)
  • January (1)
  • December (1)
  • November (3)
  • October (2)
  • August (2)
  • July (3)

About Me

My photo
NatNeedham
West Jordan, Utah, United States
This blog is to keep friends and family updated on our life. It is also for expressing my thoughts. Mostly it's a dumb little thing that I spend way too much time on!
View my complete profile