Friday, February 19, 2010

Not a whole lot has benn going on around here. Haven't taken too many pitures, but here are a couple of pics that I find amusing. The first one is of Brinley. We don't know what happened, but she had an allergic reaction to something. Don't know what. It's kind of hard not to react negatively when you see a face like this...

 
Benadryl. Lot's of Benadryl.
Brody cracks me up, he won't take a nap, but he always crashes in random places. He was being real quiet, and when i went to check on him, he was passed out in the upstairs hallway.



 

Gotta love it!

5 comments:

Lia said...

Oh man! I had the same eyes as Brinley not too long ago. I just love allergies!! Tell her she has my empathy.

Jill said...

My poor, beautiful Brinley! aaaagh! Brody always makes me smile.

Patty Sampson said...

Brody cracks me up! And poor Brinley!! I hate allergies!!

Pace's said...

Chloe is just like Brody, unwilling to go lay down for a nap but passing out in random places. It must be the age. So cute!

Trish the Dish said...

YIKES! I literally said that out load when I saw Brin. You'll have to hold that one over her head as blackmail :) It must be a boy thing because Brecken sometimes decides he doesn't need a nap either but then passes out randomly.