it has been FOREVER since I have posted anything! Sorry. Well here is all of the news: Brody is walking! he is still as cute as ever! Eisha is playing softball. Brinley, is well, still Brinley. She is learning some cool tricks on her bike. She can stand up on her bar, next she is going to try to stand on her seat! Good thing we have insurance! I've made a few trips down to Hurricane over the last couple of months. Tricia had her baby, Brecken. He is so little and so cute! We had a good time seeing the baby and and the rest of the family! In other news, Kalani bought me a new car! I have a 2007 Nissan Armada! it is so sweet! So if anyone wants to buy a van... we have one for sale! Also, if you didn't know, I am part of a company called Red Door Staging Services. I have been pretty busy with that. We stage homes so that they can sell quicker. It's pretty cool. We have a website, but it is temporarily down. but check it out later: www.reddoorutah.com
Oh yeah, my little brother, Andy, got engaged this week! Crazy huh? He proposed to Samantha (Sammi) Jeppson who is his high-school sweetheart. I think that they are crazy, but I am happy for them. They are planning on getting married in the St. George temple on September 6th! Anyways, that's what's been going on!

1 comment:
haha we're not crazy nat! I promise!
Post a Comment