
So, totally crappy news... my mom was just diagnosed with breast cancer! Not good! I am having a hard time with that news seeing how I lost my good friend just a year ago to breast cancer! However, I just ran the "Race For The Cure" and I am inspired by how many people beat this and are survivors. I pray that wll will go well with my mom! She is going to have the lump removed and then have radiation therapy for 6 weeks. I pray that this will do the trick! I have seen the effects of chemotherapy and I hope that my mom doesn't have to go through that! I love my mom very much. She is a strong woman and I know that she can beat this! P.S. Mom, my hair is finally long enough to put in a pony tail from the last time I cut it off for Abby, let's hope that you don't have to do chemo!!!

1 comment:
Nat, I just found your blog. I am so sorry about your mom and am there to support you if you need anything. I have a girlfriend that is fighting for her life right now, not from breast cancer but from lung cancer. It is really scary. I know this must be a really stressful time for your family, my thoughts and prayers are with you all. Does your mom have a blog space as well? It would be a fun way to stay connected. Let me know if you have any fundraisers coming up, I'd love to be a part. A
Post a Comment