Wednesday, July 30, 2008






Well, the last few weeks have been a blur! First of all, 5 days after my wreck, someone backed up into me and smashed my rental car! Of all the rotten luck! So now I have ANOTHER rental car! The body shop says it's going to be another 2 weeks before my car is fixed. I am very worried about it. :(




In other news, we did
receive a HUGE blessing amongst all of our trial! Brody has been accepted to Shriner's Hospital!
Shriner's is an orthopedic pediatric hospital. The bonus is, they cover all of the medical expenses no matter what your income level is! It is so fantastic! He will receive first class care there and we are very excited! His first appointment is on August 14th!



All of last week, I was at Girl's Camp! We went to the church's Heber Valley Camp. It was amazing!!! if you ever get the chance to go there, you should do it. We had such a great time and amazing experiences. Myself along with 2 other leaders managed to flip our canoe, and then we went around and got 3 other canoes full of young women to flip also! It was great times!

2 comments:

Lia said...

Oh, I love CAMP!! That's good news for Brody. And it's paid for!!

Misty and Jake said...

YAY for Shriner's Hospital! I am glad to hear that you guys are able to go there. I have a nephew who has been going there for a long time and they have done wonders for him! I talk about him on my blog :) He is Gabe!

Your kids are sooo cute :)