Wednesday, August 20, 2008











Brinley turned 6 years old! On Saturday She had a fun party with most of her friends!





These are her cute cupcakes that I spent 2 hours decorating!!!

On her actual birthday(Sunday), we went up to Big Cottonwood Canyon and had a picnic. We even saw a moose just of of the trail. Not everyone can say that they saw a moose up-close-and-personal on their birthday!!

Happy Birthday Brinley!

5 comments:

Lia said...

Happy Birthday Brinley! You're growing up to be such a beautiful girl. The cupcakes look great!

Kristi Amasio said...

Happy birthday Brinley! Can't believe your 6 yrs old. Time sure does fly by.

Ann said...

Great job on the cupcakes Nat, all your hard work paid off. Looks like it was a super fun party and a moose to boot!!!

Jill said...

How fun, the cupcakes turned out real cute. Good Job.

Colette said...

I showed Hailey your blog and we talked about how crazy it was that it had already been a year since we left Utah! Brinley's birthday was one of that last things we did before we moved! That is crazy!

Hailey wants me to leave a message for Brin, "Happy Birthday! I'm so sad I missed your party. The cupcakes look DELICIOUS!"