
We have busy these last couple of weeks! The kids and I went down to Hurricane! First I got to go to the temple with my brother and his fiancee for their first time. After that I loaded up the kids and we went up to the mountain for a few days!

On Saturday I ran my first 12k! It was awesome! For this race, they don't award first, second and third. Instead, they keep the race route a secret and they have you guess how long it will take you to run it! I was within 2 minutes of the time that I guessed and I won $18. Not bad! My friend Amanda that ran with me was within 18 seconds and she won$60. Honestly, the money is just a bonus, I am so proud of myself for running the whole thing!!!

After the race is on to the St. George temple where my little brother, Andy married his sweetheart, Sammi. After the temple I helped get my grandma's backyard ready for the reception. It turned out really beautiful. I am so happy for Andy and Sammi!
So, it has been a very busy couple of weeks! (oh yeah, this week my sister-in-law is getting married, with the wedding dinner being held in my backyard, and then on Saturday my nephew is getting baptized!! The fun never ends!!!)
7 comments:
Sounds like you've been having a good time. Congratulations on your run!! Good job. I'm just getting back into the running. It's a great feeling when you meet your goals.
Congrats on completing your run! What a great accomplishment!
Way to go on the run! That is awesome. Sounds like the rest of your month was pretty busy, but a good kind of busy. Congrats to your brother as well!
Nat, you ROCK! I'm going to pin your running picture to my refrigerator and use it as my motivation to get going. I can't think of a better role model! The recetion was beautiful and all thanks to you, you were the woman of the day!!! Good luck on the next couple of weeks!
I think that's awesome that you ran, good job! Sorry I missed visiting you last month, we will make it over there soon! I hope things are going well, let me know if there is anything you need in the meantime.
You totally amaze me, you are such a good mom. And great stuff to you for that huge run. Keep it up. Money is always a plus when you finish a race!!
Good job on your run Nat. I am very impressed!
Post a Comment