Nat.. that's hillarious. I love the fro!! I'll have to try that with me and Kev. I can't believe how much you look like Ann in some of those!Kalani looks awesome!
This blog is to keep friends and family updated on our life. It is also for expressing my thoughts. Mostly it's a dumb little thing that I spend way too much time on!
8 comments:
Nat.. that's hillarious. I love the fro!! I'll have to try that with me and Kev. I can't believe how much you look like Ann in some of those!Kalani looks awesome!
Love Kalani's mullet! That is really funny. Thanks for the laugh.
How fun!! I have to say, it felt like I was having flash backs with some of those.
LOL! These are too good! Especially love the cat eyes!
I had a lot of fun with this site too! I love that first one of Kalani!
Those are hysterical!! I totally have to copy you! Thanks! :)
thats so funny, K the fourth one down Kalani looks like Obama.
HILARIOUS!!! Wish I could've gave Kalani a hard time yesterday about them. :-)
Post a Comment