Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Last Night we carved our pumpkins! The pumpkins are a little small, but I grew them in my garden! I will have to try a bigger variety next year! Yes, that is Lightning McQueen!
Eisha's creation


Kalani's Puking Pumpkin



All Brody wanted to do was blow out the candles!


7 comments:

Lia said...

Those are some mighty fine lookin' pumpkins! Who is the master carver?

Jill said...

How cute, I love Asias creation. very original. Brody has gotten so big, such a cutie.

Nikki said...

Awesome!!

Brian, Sheena and Boys said...

Awesome job on the pumpkins and they are even better in person! It was so great visiting you last night!

Ann said...

It looks like a lot of fun! Who ever thought of carving pumpkins in the first place?

Ann said...

Where's the pictures of the scary kids?

Unknown said...

Where are the pics of kids in costume? :-)