Halloween!!! Here are the kids in their costumes!

2 cats and a cute monkey! Brody was so cute to watch! I thought that I
would just take him around the block and then he would be done, but no! He caught on real quick! He was running after his sisters door to door and shoving through to the front so that he could pick out his candy! He was so
stinkin' cute! He actually made it through half of the neighborhood until he tired out!
It's baaack! Brody is strutting his cute mohawk again!
4 comments:
Those are some cute cats you got there!! And well that monkey looks like he could cause some trouble. Especially sporting his hawk.
So cute! Brody and his hair..I love it! I love his little outfit too in the picture. What beautiful girls! Sounds like you guys had a fun Halloween.
I am sooo jealous of the mohawk! :-D
Natalie. Siera and Savani both have those same costumes. They wore them 2 years ago. Isn't that funny. Small world. They look very cute!!
Post a Comment