Kalani and I finally made it back from our vacation! We had such a wonderful time with just the two of us. 6 days with no laundry, no dishes, no cleaning, and NO KIDS! It was so wonderful! We left San Diego on Monday on th Carnival Cruiseship "Elation". We spent Tuesday out to sea, Wednesday at Cabo San Lucas, Thursday at sea, Friday at Ensenada and back to San Diego on Saturday! Here are some pics:
These are the people that we sat with every night. Barbara, Carlos, Kenny & Chi. It was so much getting to know them and I hope to keep in touch with them as well!

Every evening when we went to our cabin there would be a different animal made out of towels waiting for us! This one was our favorite!
La Bufadora at Ensenada. Not too spectacular, but the flea market was fun!

Lover's Beach at Cabo San Lucas. We spent more money on tips here then on anything else! It was nuts. The beach was beautiful and the water was warm. I promise that I thought of all of you while I sat there!
Also in Cabo San Lucas, we took an ATV tour. We followed a trail for about 30 minutes and then it opened up to a huge beach! We had an hour to ride around and do as we pleased. It was a lot of fun!

The ship had a lot of fun activities. I enjoyed doing karaoke! The fun thing is, I'm never going to see those people again, so I just had fun!!
Every evening when we went to our cabin there would be a different animal made out of towels waiting for us! This one was our favorite!
Lover's Beach at Cabo San Lucas. We spent more money on tips here then on anything else! It was nuts. The beach was beautiful and the water was warm. I promise that I thought of all of you while I sat there!
The ship had a lot of fun activities. I enjoyed doing karaoke! The fun thing is, I'm never going to see those people again, so I just had fun!!
All in all, it was a fun trip. I did get sea sick the first night and Kalani felt it was a day too long, but besides that, it was great spending time with just each other!

6 comments:
Howwwwwwwwww funnnnnnnn! seriously i can smell the beachy air and feel the sand between my toes. and you know what kareoke does look fun in front of strangers. we could all probably manage that. glad u had a good time.
That looks like so much fun. A great way to regenerate. I loved Kalani's monkey face, he did a great impression.
It looks like you guys had such a good time!! I've never done a cruise. I've always been afraid of the sea sick element and the closed in feeling. I think I might give it a try one of these days!
Looks like you had a great time. I haven't done a cruise either, but we are wanting to go on one eventually. Loved Kalani's different faces. What a clown!
Some of those towels animals can get a little scary! I would have loved to hear and see the kareoke, that would have rocked! Glad you made it back to port okay. Sorry I missed you in SLC this weekend, next time ok?
How fun! Good for you guys going and being young and w/o kids for a few days! Kalani is such a geek...he has a trophy to prove it!!! :)
Post a Comment