**Warning* you may not want to read if you have not seen "Twilight" and are planning on doing so!!
Ok, so I watched the midnight showing of "Twilight" last night and I'm torn. On one hand, I love the book and I loved seeing the characters on screen. I loved seeing an actual Bella and Edward (although the "Edward" in my mind is much better looking) and seeing their romance. On the other hand, the acting was pretty bad! For the first half of the movie, Bella had the exact same facial expression. I don't know. I loved the movie, and I will see it again, but the movie wasn't really that good. I know that I am totally contradicting myself, but that is how I feel. I'm very curious as to what YOU think! Leave a comment!
Ok, so I watched the midnight showing of "Twilight" last night and I'm torn. On one hand, I love the book and I loved seeing the characters on screen. I loved seeing an actual Bella and Edward (although the "Edward" in my mind is much better looking) and seeing their romance. On the other hand, the acting was pretty bad! For the first half of the movie, Bella had the exact same facial expression. I don't know. I loved the movie, and I will see it again, but the movie wasn't really that good. I know that I am totally contradicting myself, but that is how I feel. I'm very curious as to what YOU think! Leave a comment!

4 comments:
That is just exactly how I felt. I loved the movie. But I didnt like it at the same time. They left out really good and important parts I was so looking forward to seeing. Edward was ok, but I pictured him much cuter. I already have tickets to go again Saturday night with Mike and I know that because he hasn't read the books he is not going to get a lot of it. Owell. Hopefully this one does good enough they can do a bigger and better second one. Even though that was one of my least favorite books. :)
ok, so I'm 2 1/2 books in and I haven't seen the movie. I think she is prettier in the pictures than he is, which doesn't seem to fit with the story, maybe he grows on you. I'll be going next weekend...in Maui!
I loved it! I hadn't read the books though, and I was just going to see a movie. I didn't go with any expectations. I LOVED Edward. Not so much at the beginning, but by the end, I thought he did a great job. (Don't care much for him in "real" life though!!) I don't know about her though. She did have that stupid expression on her face most of the movie. Overall, I liked it. I will see it again too. Now I am curious about the books. I am starting one tonight!
loooooved it. so much. i have wanted to dive into the books for a while now and i am gonna take the plunge over xmas vacation. im getting a big crock pot so i can read and not worry about dinner so much. both edward and ella were gorgeous. the movie/location was picturesque :) ***** those are my five stars!
Post a Comment