Good News and Bad News...
The bad news is that we had to do some changes on our computer and in the process I lost ALL of my pictures from 2008!!! I have been soooo devasated! The only good thing is that thanks to this blog, I still have a few!
The good news is, Kalani's company is taking us to the Bahamas next month! We are going to this AMAZING resort called Atlantis (www.atlantis.com). I am so excited! I've been exercising and dieting so that I can look decent in my swimsuit! Oh yeah, and I am STARVING!
4 days ago

3 comments:
That sucks about your photos. At least you have the trip to cushion the blow! Another fabulous trip. I am way jealous!
me too!
Okay, here's a little tip so that you won't starve yourself. Veggies first, fruit second are very high in nutrients, make you feel full and are just plain old good for you. EAT!! I promise you won't gain a pound and you'll actually loose faster.
I'm sorry about your pictures. I would be devisated too!! Have you taken your computer in to see if someone can retrieve them?
Post a Comment