Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Our Trip To The Bahamas!
This is where we stayed, it is called Atlantis. It was sooo amazing!

There were lagoons everywhere filled with sharks, sting rays and all kinds of marine life!


Yeah, this is me and my good friend Nick Lache. We also saw Miss USA, Miss Texas, a few NBA players who were not at the NBA all-stars weekend, and...
this is Kevin Rudolph. He is actually the guy in the back on the right. we were really this close to him and his performance. He has a hit song out right no called "Let It Rock" (it was actually the theme song for the NBA Allstar weekend). Pretty cool.









They have this HUGE aquarium, it was soo amazing!











Of course, the beaches were beautiful! The weather was in the 80's so we got nice sunburns that are fading nicely into tans! By the way, I was thinking about all of you when I took this picture :).







They have this awesome waterpark there. This picture is of a slide that goes through a shark tank! You can see the tunnel behind the shark. Freakin' awesome!!







On Friday, we swam with the dolphins...









We stuck our feet out behind us and the dolphin pushed us across the pool!











After the dolphin push, we got these water scooters where we actually got to dive and swim with the dolphin!










This is Kalani's boss, John and his wife Brenda who were on the trip with us. This night we ate at a fancy sushi restaurant where I tried sushi for my first time, not too bad.













On Valentine's Day we took a power boat out to a private island. They had this section where they feed the sharks to keep them away from the beach. We had lunch there and then were able to feed our scraps to the sharks, very cool!












Beautiful private beach... how was your Valentine's Day?














They then took us to this sand bar to look for shells, we found a few sand dollars and this awesome starfish. We couldn't take the starfish though because it was still alive!


Kalani posing for the swimsuit shoot! (just kidding, he's always this hot!)












Another part of this excursion took us to a reef to snorkel. I found a couple of cool seashells, but I had to leave them behind.

















Our last stop of the day was a small island that was covered in iguanas! They had grapes to feed these guys, but Kalani and I were done for the day!


















This bridge that connects the two towers is a suite. It only costs $25,000 a night with a 4 night minimum.
This trip was so amazing! Everything was great! I highly recommend going here! We had so much fun in the 5 days we were there and we could've easily spent a few more days there!

















5 comments:

Ann said...

Jealous doesn't begin to describe....looks like you had an awesome time!

Kassie said...

It looks awesome!! Don't you feel cool being tan in the winter!!

Kristi Amasio said...

What an awesome trip! I love all the pics. Sooo fun!!

Lia said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun. The water looks so clear!! How beautiful!! And to answer your question, we went and saw a scary movie for Valentines day. Fun huh?

Jill said...

Im so jelous, that looks like so much fun. And it looks so WARM!! I loved Kalani's swimsuit shoot. He's a natural!!