Do you think this is what God meant by the "forbidden fruit"?
Ok, I know, this is gross and completely inappropriate, but I couldn't help it! My sister bought a bag of the "cutie" tangerines and she was like "I guess we got a deformed one." and I was like "Deformed?! Does it not remind you of anything?" I think it's funny, but I'm sure my husband is going to think I'm nuts for posting this, but hey, it's not everyday that you can by "forbidden fruit" at the grocery store!
Ok, I know, this is gross and completely inappropriate, but I couldn't help it! My sister bought a bag of the "cutie" tangerines and she was like "I guess we got a deformed one." and I was like "Deformed?! Does it not remind you of anything?" I think it's funny, but I'm sure my husband is going to think I'm nuts for posting this, but hey, it's not everyday that you can by "forbidden fruit" at the grocery store!

8 comments:
Niiiiccceeee!!
Looks like a match for our tomato.
http://fourkidsandamini.blogspot.com/2008/10/vegetables.htm
Love it. I need to find some inappropriate produce to post.
you are such a naughty girl...
hee hee hee!
Ok seriously......that is too good!
I can't believe you still have that nasty thing! I chuckled everytime I walked by the stupid thing. You should bottle it :)
That reminds me of that old "Everybody Loves Raymond" episode where his mom made that "beautiful" statue, hehe.
Post a Comment