I posted tsome pictures on Facebook, I thought I would put a few up on here as well. Enjoy....

5th Grade, my mom made this awesome outfit!

6th Grade, don't you love the bangs?

Senior Year, what I would give to have that body again!!!

Kindergarten and my awesome Care Bear outfit.

Jazz dance class recital. I looked pretty hot in hot pink and spandex!!!

One of my favorite pics! This was up on Kolob during the dear hunt.
Hannah Campbell, Me, Kristina Bradshaw

Tap Dance (once again, I had AWESOME bangs growing up!!!)
2 comments:
That was a fun look at your past! And yes, I was talking about you when I made reference to the night time potty misshap!! Glad you caught that, I was hoping you would! Good times!! Brr Brr Br Brrrrr!
ok... so I have to comment on the last photo :)It is awesome! I also have one, but I think I was in orange costume and I know that Brooke has one too. I love it. :) I am glad I found your blog. Your kids are so adorable!
Post a Comment