Thursday, March 12, 2009

So I put the girls in a room together (pics to come later) so I moved Brody into a bigger room (he previously shared his room with my office). So I found this way cute toddler bed on KSL classifieds and picked it up last night. Today, I couldn't wiat to see the excitement on his face when he saw his new bed....He totally, completely FREAKED OUT. And not in a good way...
He was so ticked off that he pulled all of the blankets off and then continued to cry until he threw up!!!! WHAT??!!!

Maybe he is just so freaking excited? I don't know. The only thing I can think of is that he thinks the bed is a toy and was upset that it was a bed...? I don't know. It wasn't exactly the reaction I was hoping for, but for what it's worth, it was freakin hilarious!



5 comments:

Ann said...

That's so wild! What is up that??? And you were laughing all the way through it.... freakin unbelievable ;-)

Lia said...

That's funny! Ya, I've had a few of those "can't wait to see their faces" experiences myself. Just when you think you've got them figured out.

Nikki said...

That's hilarious! My boys would be going nuts for a bed like that! So funny that he's crying!

Jill said...

That is sooo funny!! Now will he sleep in it? that's the question.

Brandon, Misty, Kyla and Casey said...

That's classic....why are kids so hard to figure out sometimes, hehe?? So, did he sleep in it?