Tuesday, September 15, 2009

San Francisco!!!!!
This last weekend I went to San Francisco with some friends in the neighborhood. The point of our trip was to see WICKED. It was AMAZING!! I've been wanting to see it for a long time and I was not disappointed! We had great seats and the show was great!

This is the Male lead, Fiyero.

She was one of the female leads, Elpheba. Her voice was AMAZING!
I had such a great trip. It was fun wandering around the Pier 39, Chinatown and Union Square. Can't wait to go again!

6 comments:

Jill said...

How fun!!!! I've heard that show is really good. I'll have to look it up in LA and go see it.

Lia said...

I still haven't seen this one!! Phil and I want to plan our next trip to Manhatten, maybe then.

Amanda Borden said...

What a fun girls get-away!! I have wanted to see that for a while now. Glad you got to :D

Ann said...

I want in next time you head to SF. I could even play tour guide for you! But NY would work too.

The Hardman Family said...

That's sounds like a lot of fun! I'm glad you got to see that play. Cool!

Patty Sampson said...

That is so cool! I am so looking forward to seeing Wicked one of these days. I hear it rocks!