Monday, November 02, 2009

I know. It's bee a long time. What can I say, I've been BUSY! I thought I could at least get the halloween picture up. I love this picture. It just captures the personalities of the kids! Eisha is an evil fairy, Brinley is a dead cheerleader, and Brody is a train conductor. Can I just say that I love Halloween. And, I love doing Halloween make-up, it is so fun. I am glad that i've brought the girls' to the dark side and was able to use my fake blood on them! I'll try to post some more soon!

4 comments:

Ann said...

Great Picture! The kids all looked great, but Brody's expression is the best. Keep the posts coming!!!!

Carole said...

The kids look great Natalie, and wanted to wish you a very Happpy Birthday today. We hope you celebrate you and have a fun one. You are always thought about and loved, even if you don't know it from us. We have always loved you. Bernie & Carole

Lia said...

Very cute?! I love Halloween too!

Amanda Borden said...

I love that little brody's train conductor costume. Tooo cute. They all look great. Your family photos are all great too!