Monday, May 17, 2010

In case anyone actually reads my blog.... I am on strike! After Hawaii I spent an insane amount of time uploading a ton of pictures and writing about the trip, then just before I posted it, something happened and EVERYTHING was deleted! Yep, even ALL the pictures that I had uploaded. So I have been on strike. Plus my business has been INSANE since January. We went to Disneyland also, I need to blog about that too. I'll get to it. Eventually. Just don't delete me, ok?

6 comments:

Claire said...

I always check to see if something new has been posted!!

Heather said...

That stinks, sorry. :(

Trish the Dish said...

I'm totally going to delete you if something new doesn't come soon...

Patty Sampson said...

I would scream! I feel for you.

We are still here- your fans waiting with bated breath for the continuing adventures of the Needham family. :)

Lia said...

I hate it when that happens. And it's not like you've got all the time in the world to sit at the computer all day and redo everything. I won't delete you, but get those pics up soon!!

Ann said...

Geez Nat, I have been waiting and waiting! So get over it already and get some stuff posted. You have time between 2:00 and 4:00 a.m. don't you? You big slacker!