Ouch. I don't know if it is a boy thing or a Brody thing, but he is always bonking his head in the exact same place. As soon as one bruise goes away, he gets another!
This blog is to keep friends and family updated on our life. It is also for expressing my thoughts. Mostly it's a dumb little thing that I spend way too much time on!
4 comments:
I think it may be a boy thing...My boys always seemed to have bruises on their foreheads.
It's gotta be a boy thing, and a for sure a needham thing. Jk. That's what boys do, they have to get booboos. Christian is the exact same way.
Oh Man, that looks like it hurts!! Yep, Nik did that all the time. I was always sure someone was going to call Social Services.
Oh poor little guy! That looks like quite the bump. I always freak out a bit when Drew bumps his head, sounds like I should get used to it though huh?
He is one handsome little dude!
Post a Comment