Man Natalie, she looks exactly like you! She could be your twin. Crazy. She is a cutie. I can't believe how much older she looks. Your poor little Brody. I remember Joshua getting bumps constantly. Lloyd said it makes him look tough. Typical huh?
This blog is to keep friends and family updated on our life. It is also for expressing my thoughts. Mostly it's a dumb little thing that I spend way too much time on!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh she is getting so old now! She looks so cute. Time just flies right on by doesn't it?!
Tell her I totally agree that she looks famous. :)
Man Natalie, she looks exactly like you! She could be your twin. Crazy. She is a cutie. I can't believe how much older she looks. Your poor little Brody. I remember Joshua getting bumps constantly. Lloyd said it makes him look tough. Typical huh?
Post a Comment