Wednesday, July 09, 2008










We had a great 4th of July weekend! We went to Kolob (next to Zion's) to the "Sullivan Cabin" with all of my family!













Brinley and Eisha went with Grandpa to dig up cool sea shell fossils!











About 5 years ago the California Condor was re-released into the wild. Several of them have made Kolob their home! It is so neat to see these amazing birds up close!













Bottom Picture - Why you should NEVER leave a toothpick on the floor. My brother, Andy, found out the hard way!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like so much fun..family is the greatest! The picture of you and Kalani is so sweet..you are a beautiful woman! Thanks for your words of comfort on my blog...appreciate it!

The Beardalls said...

nat! that was such a fun trip you did a good job at all the planning! haha and it was SO funny when Andy stepped on the toothpick I felt bad but I couldn't stop laughing! I'm excited to be in your family everyone is so much fun! can't wait for next year!

Lia said...

I saw your update on MySpace that said you were going to Kolob. I didn't know it was an actual place here in Utah. I thought you were having a spiritual moment!! My duh!

Colette said...

Hey... thanks for linking me up! It was fun to read through all your latest. So sorry for Brody! Poor little guy, although we've been in lots of casts at our house and little kids are amazing. They just figure things out. Looks like it'll be tough, but you can do it - you are such a good mom! Tell Brin hi from Hailey! (PS - After she got the cast off her leg, she broke her arm again at her first soccer game!) Oh, brother! It's sad when you start seeing your Orthopedic Surgeon more than your pediatrician! I think you may be in for that as well - best of luck!!

Kristi Amasio said...

Looks like you had so much fun. I have never heard of that place, but it looks great. We need to venture out and take the kids camping. It seems like so much work, but always turns out to be so much fun and great memories.