Did I ever tell you how adorable you and your family are? :) I also wanted to let you know we'll be in town the 18th to the 28th if you have any time to hang out. :)
This blog is to keep friends and family updated on our life. It is also for expressing my thoughts. Mostly it's a dumb little thing that I spend way too much time on!
9 comments:
You suck... With so much going on you can't even update your blog... Ok, I know you are SWAMPED, but seriously - more pictures and updates!
Merry Christmas!! You guys look great!! Thanks for the family pictures and the post. We love you and miss you.
Wow Nat, you look hot!!!!! Lucky Kalani!! Your kids are so big now!
Did I ever tell you how adorable you and your family are? :) I also wanted to let you know we'll be in town the 18th to the 28th if you have any time to hang out. :)
I agree, more pictures or I'll have to think you suck too! Love ya!
PS, I love your hair longer, you do look hot!
Great picture Natalie!
What a Great Picture!
Love your family pictures. I can't believe how old your kids are looking. Because I know we aren't anywhere near old enough.
Post a Comment